As we reach the end of the year, here is the list of the books I enjoyed the most out of my usual 60 books read this year, a much better and awaited list than Bill Gates’ reading recommendations! 😆
This year I was lucky enough to find numerous gems while searching for books that explain who we are, why we are creating a future no one wants, and how to fight against our innate impulses of destructive greed and creativity.
The recommended books are wonderful, in order starting with the best:
- Behave: The Biology of Humans at Our Best and Worst | Robert M. Sapolsky
- Man’s Search for Meaning | Viktor E. Frankl
- The Book of Eels | Patrik Svensson
- Réflexions sur les causes de la liberté et de l’oppression sociale | Simone Weil
- European Integration Theory | Antje Wiener, Thomas Diez, Tanja A Borzel, Thomas Risse
- Faust | Goethe
- Unrestricted Warfare: China’s Master Plan to Destroy America | Qiao Liang, Wang Xiangsui, Al Santoli
- The Value of Everything: Making and Taking in the Global Economy | Mariana Mazzucato
- A Thousand Brains: A New Theory of Intelligence | Jeff Hawkins
- The Soul’s Code: In Search of Character and Calling | James Hillman
- Diplomacy | Henry Kissinger
As a Christmas present I would like you to recommend wonderful books to read next year in the comments, thank you!
Merry Christmas to all from Adana, a city famous for always celebrating next year’s New Year, there is written everywhere ‘Happy 2024’!